To all the people who beat themselves up for not being “productive” (myself included). Sometimes doing nothing can be just as productive as anything.
I AM LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW
Link, Isabelle, and more coming to Mario Kart 8 ⊟
What. Not sure if this reveal was accidental, but Nintendo UK’s official site posted listings for two upcoming downloadable content packs for Mario Kart 8.
The Zelda pack, coming this November, includes:
- 3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
- 4 Vehicles (is that a Blue Falcon from F-Zero?)
- 8 Courses (including an F-Zero stage!)
The Animal Crossing pack isn’t due until May 2015:
- 3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
- 4 Vehicles
- 8 Courses (an Animal Crossing stage, yay!)
Each pack is priced at £7.00 or the UK, or around $11.60. The listings note, “As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.”
Happy National Dog Day!
friendly reminder: owning up to, learning from, and apologizing for your mistakes can go a long way